Feeling: Like Yoda!
A few things I have noticed along the way:
1. Never, EVER highlight or bleach your own hair. You will regret it!
2. One person with passion is better that 10 people merely interested.
3. Always smell nice, there is nothing better.
4. We will ALL get old and ugly so try and develop a personality and a brain, they will be important in the old age home ;-)
5. One mans junk is another mans treasure. Don't hoard and collect clutter - give it away.
6. Stand up for those who are weaker than you, are bullied or picked on. Never let a bully get away with it. It won't make you popular but do what is right... ALWAYS!
7. Every pregnancy is different, your stomach will always be too big or too small to someone. Don't take it personally.
8. People will disappoint you, expect it and if not you will be pleasantly surprised.
9. Prayer is powerful, when in trouble we all pray..come on admit it!
10. Don't complicate your baby: they need love, food and to be held, simple.
11. Show emotion that is why we have facial muscles and tear ducts - use them.
12. Laugh at yourself, it is the best therapy.
13. Say please and thank you - manners maketh the man.
14. Don't wear pants that are too tight for you, get over the size on the label and wear pants that fit - a muffin top is NOT cool!
15. Nipples showing through a T-shirt is slutty...full stop!
16. Exercise: you will eventually enjoy it, getting started is the hard part.
17. Honor and respect your mother and father.What you do to them your kids will do to you EEECK.
18.Play with your children, get down on your hands and knees and be silly, they will love you for it.
19. Don't let TV rule your life.
20. Breakfast is definitely the most important meal of the day. Break the fast!
21. Life is hard for everyone, even those you envy because they seem to have everything have problems. They just hide them behind more stuff!
22. Stand for something...a person without an opinion or voice is like a cake with no baking powder.....FLAT.
23. If a company wants loyalty get a dog!
24. Money is important no matter what people tell you...we all need and want it but it really can not buy love, health or happiness.
25. Lust is fleeting, love is forever but still requires a lot of work don't be mistaken. I love you but don't like you right now.....The truth behind every marriage!
26. Don't sleep around you will loose a bit of yourself every time and will take a bit of that person with you whether you want it or not.
27. Men are turned on by sight so NO it is NOT okay for them to go to strip clubs, read dirt mags or watch pornos even for a bachelors party- the images will stick...have standards ladies!
28. The only thing that just happens in life is SH1T..big stinking piles of it. Everything else takes a lot of hard work and planning!
29. Happiness is a choice.
30.Just because you deserve something does not mean you will get it.
31. Let your yes be your yes and your No your No.
32. Don't neglect your loved ones whilst making your money - who wants a tombstone that says: He/She was a good worker.
33. Teach your children to be kind and to respect animals.
34. Don't EVER trust a person who is mean or nasty to children or animals.
35. Never sulk, it is a yukky trait.
36. When in doubt DON'T.
37. Let your children be children they will be grown ups for a very long time.
38. People around you, even strangers are hurting right now. Take a moment and just listen, study those around you. You can hear it in the way they talk, how they look, how they hold themselves and in their eyes. Be sensitive.
39. The world does not revolve around you!
40. Without God there is no hope. Without God there is no life after death...how sad that people think that this life is all there is! Without God what actually is the point? For God so LOVED the world that he gave his only son that who so ever believes in him shall not perish but WILL have eternal life!
Much Love M