Powered By Blogger

June 30, 2010

Can You Laugh At Yourself

Feeling: Amused.

I hope no-one gets offended by what I am about to post but I think it is hilarious.

I received the below on email this morning and thought it was too good not to share!

I DO admit that I fall into a few of the following categories especially number 8 LOL!

9 of the most irritating people on facebook

1. THE GAMER
The invites and updates never stop
E.G Do you want to join my farmville?!
I just upgraded my pigs to level 13, 14,15,16,,,,,,,83 Pig Wars Whoohoo!

2.THE EVENT COORDINATOR
You should come to my cats birthday party?!
Yes you hardly know me but it would mean the world to fluffy PLEEAAASE RSVP!

3. THE DESPERATE MARKETER
SPAM....Would you like to become a fan of..Would you like to be a fan of.......?

4.THE HORRIBLE PHOTO TAGGER
They will tag you on ANYTHING regardless of whether it is something you would want your family or co-workers to see.

5. THE RASH
This person who you hardly know follows you around on Facebook and comments on EVERYTHING that you do.
PLeeaasssse be my Fwiend..pretty please.

6.THE QUIZ TAKER
You would think they would have gotten sick of those by now?!

7. THE PASSIVE AGGRESSOR
They post well- rehearsed retorts without mentioning any ones name.
It may be because they can't confront people in real life or love to create drama!

8. THE INFANT PROFILE
They use their kids as their profile picture.
It is meant to be cute but everyone else finds it annoying and a bit disturbing!

9. THE FILTERLESS
They post updates about everything even when it is something you would never ever want to know.
We have all seen a few of those!

Hope this makes you smile and lets be honest we all do it!

Love M

No comments:

Post a Comment